Thursday, June 5, 2008

is it real or a dream, pinch ,yep its real ,come see


We headed out to sea, brilliant ocean colors all around us, the blue sky reflecting off the water. We came across two turtles by the reef mating, check out the pictures. When they locked up doing the turtle nasty, they can not go underwater. We tried not to get to close or voyeur to long. The reef water was warm and we had a awesome time swimming. Fishing was good, brought back at least half a dozen fish to the dock for some tarpon feeding fun.






1 comment:

Cyndie Kamal said...

Hi Captain Chuck! I just wanted to tell you what an awesome time we had on your snorkel trip out to the reef!! The fishing afterwards was a blast, and I appreciate your patience with me when I almost destroyed one of your reels because I didn't have a clue what i was doing, but man was it FUN!! My brother-in-law picked a winner when he booked your trip! I hope we can see you again in the future. Cyndie, Leslie Kevin, AJ, Madeline and Brittany from North Carolina;;Thursday June 5th trip.