Saturday, June 21, 2008

can you imagine tales we can tell with no camera

Yes swimming was like this, a large tarpon who was just sitting around at the reef as if he was in a office waiting room. Today's pictures for the blog is open to my shipmates, who will be sending me their picture from their underwater disposable cameras. They will soon be appearing so stay tuned. Yep a nice little cuda snagged by a fun loving boating gal was one of the highlights. Man oh man the cudas tore up our bait. Listening to the rods sing today was great, we caught a large green Morey eel that had my shipmates scrabbling about. As I, capt chuck sees it, I am sure lucky to have these adventure with such incredible, fun loving people. My world is just you guys and my fish buds thanks for reading my stuff.

No comments: