Wednesday, November 28, 2007

family manatee tricky nurse one thrill after another


One day that we will all not soon forget we enjoyed two of the best things Key West has to offer, snorkeling and fishing. Why not reel in a fish and soar through the water along side me, weightless, in a warm sea of Paradise. I watched this 25 minute battle with a reluctant nurse shark that we let go after snapping a few shots. Earlier this smart shark wrapped it's self around something at the reef and hoped that this hasty act of trickery, would allow for his escape, but he was no match for this master angler and my great fishing gear. Its a great feeling, a confidence boost when you pitted yourself up against a fish. Come take one on, let me make it happen for you, guarantied, or your money back, call me, Capt Chuck 305 619 0731 http://www.snorkelfishcombo.com/

No comments: