Tuesday, December 25, 2007

perfect everything as we played in & on the atlantic


The water was clear and a bounty of fish were about, as we jetted about the reefs eyeing all kinds of happy reef dwellers like a huge grouper that swam with us for a bit. We saw a big lobster, he would be my dinner, if he wasn't safe in the protected sanctuary confines also saw schools of dragons and a couple of french angels.
We caught lots of fish the 3 young girls especially the youngest (10yrs old) were hooking up left and right. Later back at the dock a huge Goliath, a 200 plus pounder came up for some of our tarpon treats. Check out the video below, an awesome way to spend my X-mass morning .


I would like to thank my friends at Sea-life cameras, all my photography equipment was provided by them, if you want a awesome camera, with a great warranty, they can be your camera friend to http://www.sealife-cameras.com/.

No comments: