Sunday, May 31, 2009

lets chase fish bigger than us around the reef all day






























Its exciting swimming with huge tarpons and there are plenty hanging around the reef the past few days. They have no enemies not even humans since they don't eat them there only threat is sharks. I was upside down standing on my head inches from the bottom in a fox hole taking pictures of tarpons as they came down it at me from the unclear distance and out of ocean fog this shark came trailing a tarpon. shocked was the expression I clearly read on his face, I bet I looked funny upside down luckily he skittishly turned. Because of the shutter delay this is what I got, looking up at his mouth would have been better picture believe me you would have peed your bathing suit.



No comments: