Friday, May 16, 2008

how can every key west day be so incredible

What a ball I had snorkeling and fishing with some fun loving folks. Truely, I am lucky to be with people in such a good mood, at their best, laughing joking and smiling. Its pretty easy to be in such a good mood, I guess, when all the southernmost beauty is smiling back at you from everywhere. The snorkeling was awesome and it was really exciting at the end of the day when we caught a 150 pound plus nurse shark. One of my shipmates jumped ship while we were reeling in this huge fish. He was having a ball taking pictures and swimming next to it in the water as all his friends said, they would never do that, and watched in amazement. Only on my charters can things go to the next level, come check it out or give me a jingle.

No comments: