Saturday, January 19, 2008

went 1000 miles north to snow saw tons of beauty










We traveled north, to Carolina's this week and saw my 88 year old grandpa, its good to be home. We saw some beautiful scenery, viewing it out the windows. I camped cross country, but getting back to the Keys was the best part, guess that's why I live here, paradise, Americas Caribbean. I couldn't wait to take the yacht Delphine for a spin we traveled out to the Boca Chica, waves were large, but my the fun loving tanning shipmates on the bow, yelling with excitement as waves splashed over the bow and high in the air,. They were keeping warm with the hot Florida sun and warm tropical breeze as the Delphine made her way through the ocean. The fishing was good we through a bunch of fish in the bucket and had a few big hits, one nice grouper. I told my shipmates next fish caught gets there picture on the blog, see the winner below with a vampire fish they call them that because they have fangs.


No comments: