Saturday, July 4, 2009

splendid ocean fun enveloped all aboard the Delphine



There is something about holidays that puts excitement in the air for everybody. Between the two charters I swam over tons of ocean terrain with my shipmates. This morning had extreme fun with some shipmates who have joined me for ocean adventures four times now, this to me is the greatest compliment to my trip with all the choices here in Key West. We were fortunate and had wonderful stuff happen, as on most of my trips. It was amazing how hungry the fish were today, practically jumping on our hooks, as for the barracudas they wanted everything we caught. We had to reel, really fast, barely escaping their hungry jaws, however my shipmates did get a few it only cost the cudas a photo session aboard the Delphine.




No comments: