Sunday, April 13, 2008

eagle ray was spotted from bridge&1reef snorkeling





Porpoises played at the bow when we made our way through the tranquil sea, we then jumped in at the reef to find a spotted eagle ray swimming around us. The visibly was so good as I looked out and peered down at my dive watch to see the temperature and noted it was 78 degrees in the water. From the stern I admired the ocean, peering through the clear blue I could see our anchor clearly 25 feet down. This was a truly awesome day as we enjoyed the oceans relaxed transparent comfortableness. We hooked many fish, one big nurse shark who we all watched freak out once we hooked him. All my shipmates and I peering down through the transparent sea watching this huge fish thrash about. --------------------CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE----------

No comments: