Thursday, August 16, 2007

world record size trigger puts up awsome rod battle


The snorkeling I heard was great, I yelled a few times for folks to guide them to the best part of the reef. The fishing made me look good as usual, I said see how easy it is, loading up the first rod of the day and drooped my bait swiftly to the bottom. Reeled up a bit, wham, scored a nice yellow tail then a good size bonnet head showed his bad self giving us a thrill, but the hook came free. We caught a lots of yellow tails, a few grunt and a nice trigger that almost spooled the rod. It was a good thing that I just put line on the rod yesterday. Come to Key West, join me, lets catch some big ones and swim with him. See the cool trigger, close to record size, posing in a cap, tonight he plays happily, no one wanted to eat him. Lets catch him when you come. Do you think you will eat him.

No comments: