Thursday, August 2, 2007

not shy jack croeval hung with us for some time


we all splashed gently into the tranquil clear water at my spot, we went armed with cameras, our plan, take some pictures and leave only bubbles. We swam to the bow down on the mooring line holding the boat, playing there was a jack coeval, they all photographed. I forgot my chip. Next there was a ocean trigger flapping about we all enjoyed watching and photographing, then we were startled when a huge tarpon swam near us, later a sting ray made an appearance. I watched as a huge school of fish cowered away with hungry jacks nipping at there tails it was a way cool swim. The fishing started with some yellow tails and lead into some fun battles for the gals on board when each found themselves battling with a powerful and very fast fish. I was shocked when one fish we had on a reel jumped dam near 50 feet. We saw really big fish jumping all day, nice thing is we all saw each of the fish rocketing through the air, that's not always the case. The shear speed of the barracuda, it's shinny silvery body bolting through the air, its a neat sight to see so come see for yourself, give me a jingle.



<

No comments: