Saturday, November 15, 2008

lets go spear some fish & we all became seahunters





The sea laid down and off we went to a spot that allowed us to spear fish. We saw a huge ocean trigger who swam by than a nurse shark went by and I followed him for a bit. I enjoy swimming with the big fish they make for good company. Next we saw a sting ray and swam with him for a short bit, but they can swim really fast. Later we put out the rods and caught a bunch of fish before we headed in I grabbed my spear gun and off I went almost immediately, lucking out a school of mackerel passing right in front of me and I took my shot and hit him but it just nicked him. A few minutes later I came across a bunch of jacks and this tine I made a nice shot and got him right in the head, wow he swam violently impaled with my spear in circles. The barracudas were around and they saw my kill and started to charge him, I quickly pulled in the line attached to the spear, held my spear above the water and headed back to the yacht. Just ate it a few minutes ago, ummm good, come catch or spear some fish with me, call now.



No comments: