Thursday, October 18, 2007

smooth seas screaming ultra beauty overwhelming eyes


I started the day opening my eyes and saying, good morning God, then I jumped out of bed like it was Christmas and got the yacht ready to head out to sea for a day of extreme Atlantic fun. The reef water was really clear, my fish friends were chilling in there normal stomping grounds there were also a few jelly fish around making you really pay attention. We made our way around the reef like a bike or jog through a favorite park or haunt, one of the highlights was a sting ray chilling on the bottom like a rock. As we got right up on him, he took off like a scolded dog, man they can move fast. Fishing was fun, it was one of those days that every few minutes we were throwing another fish on the boat deck. In the afternoon we hooked up with a healthy reef fish and just like yesterdays the fish are so big that my over sized nets can't handle it. Ordering a custom net, help me net a monster, way out on the Atlantic reef, where the big fish play, call me 305 619 0731 www.snorkelfishcombo.com

No comments: